Monday, December 26, 2005

Planning the next semester

It's funny. Now that I'm on a Christmas break from school I'm all excited about next semester, checking out what kind of courses I'm taking and so on. When the semester actually starts, I'm pretty sure I'll be totally fed up with everything after about a month.

At least the fundamental math and physics classes and such are pretty much done now and almost every class I'm taking this spring seems pretty interesting. There's Intermediate Course in Programming (C language), Basics of Software Engineering, Multimedia Technology, Operating Systems and the one course that sounds a bit scary: Logic in Computer Science. I took a peek at the lecture slides of the logic course and boy.. that's a lot quantifiers and new strange terms. Well it could always turn out to be an incredibly fun course but somehow I doubt that. The Operating Systems class also seems pretty scary but I'm sure it'll be interesting.
I'll also continue with the Japanese. The second course will run the whole semester and on its side there will also be a Kanji class which, as the name implies, introduces the Kanji characters and teaches how to study and learn them as there's a whole lot of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home