Thursday, September 22, 2005

School madness

I wonder if I'm taking too many courses at a time. I'm currently taking Mathematics 3, Applied probability & Statistics, Computer Architecture, Introduction to Theoretical Computer Science, Japan 1 and the Physics Lab course I mentioned earlier. Especially the undergraduate courses of basic mathematics are infamous for being really tough for people here. The third and last of them that I'm taking now concentrates on linear algebra, systems of differential equations, complex analysis and Fourier-analysis. Compared to Math 2 this one seems quite a lot tougher and is definitely causing most of the head scratching and frustration at the moment. Augh, I have to run. Going to check out Takashi Miike's Izo at the movies, I'll write more tomorrow (hopefully).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home