Friday, October 28, 2005

Phew, it's over

So the last exam, applied probability, is done and the exam week is over. It went pretty well, I think I got almost everything done correctly except the last part of the last question. Now I just have to wait for the results which is pretty painful as it sometimes takes almost a month to get them.

This exam week was relatively light compared to the second one in December. I'm having six (
6) exams in two weeks which sounds pretty fucked up. I should probably start reading for them today!

I think I haven't mentioned that the Japanese, math and probability exams I had are just for the first halves of the courses. I still have math, profiled and Japanese part 2 in December. Plus "full" exams of theory of computation, computer architecture and the new course that starts next Monday: "From Data to Knowledge". That means 6-8 more hours to my weekly schedule.. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home