Tuesday, October 11, 2005

No excuses

Sorry for the lack of updates. I kinda knew this would happen after the school started. I'm pretty burdened with the current course load so I usually either lack the time or the energy to post anything.
I came up with a silly idea of posting a short daily "Today I learned.. " entry. I think it might help out a bit actually because in some courses I feel like I don't really process the information I'm getting from the lectures. I just sit there, take notes and then kind of forget them. Especially in math which I have 4 x 2 hour lectures a week. The amount of information is pretty overwhelming with all the other courses at the same time.


Today I learned:
  • how to solve differential equations using Laplace transform. Just one example so far though, seemed pretty cool but maybe a bit involved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home