Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Calm before the storm

Wednesdays are pretty light days. I have only two hours of Japanese from 10 to 12 and physics lab from 17 to 20 but the measurements don't usually take more than two hours. There's also an exercise session for Computer Architecture from 16 to 18 every other week. There was one last week so I don't have one today.

Me and my physics lab partner, a good friend of mine, are doing the reports individually every other week so in total we both have to do four reports which is reasonable. It's my turn to do the report on today's experiment so all hell will break loose tonight when I have to start the work.. say goodbye to leisure time. This time I will start working on it right away at full rate so maybe I'll have it done in reasonable time. I've made some prearrangements for the measuring session later today, so it should go smoothly and I have a template for the report ready. I have a good feeling about this one. This week's experiment is about radiation and protection against it, so it should be pretty interesting. I wonder if I start noticing some mutations in my body after this.. maybe a third ear growing from my chin?

Today I learned
  • how to say and write A equals B-type of sentences in Japanese. Like "It is a car", "This is a flower." Also learned A doesn't equal B like "That is not a poster, it is a map."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home