Friday, October 14, 2005

Visiting the folks

Came home to visit the folks for the weekend. I initially thought I'd stay at the campus apartment because I can better focus on studying there but still decided to come here because I most definitely can't come next weekend as the exam week begins after that. I actually have a Japanese exam next Tuesday but it should be pretty easy. The tougher ones on the actual exam week are math 3 and applied probability. Especially the math will require a lot of practice.

I've been working quite a lot on the physics report and I think it's shaping up pretty well. I had some serious trouble in the beginning but now it seems pretty clear.

Today I learned
  • some more Laplace stuff
  • some more stuff on solving systems of differential equations
  • stuff about normal distribution in probability theory which I already know from grammar school

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home