Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Apologies

I knew this would happen, when was the my last post? Too long ago. I'm supposed to study for a preliminary exam to a Physics Laboratory Experiments course. It shouldn't be a big deal, just a multiple choice test about measuring techniques, how to account for errors and produce technical reports. Of course the minute I should be studying I suddenly remember my blog.

A bit about the course. It comes in three flavors and I'm taking the middle one where we're supposed to complete eight experiments like measuring the speed of light or the mass and charge of an electron. The course has a reputation of being pretty tough because of the thorough technical reports we are supposed to produce of all the experiments. I'll just have to wait and see.. (and pass the aforementioned test I'm supposed to be reading for!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home