Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Weeds

Just a little update here, nothing much to say. I probably won't be posting much in the next few days because I'll be busy either guiding the freshmen (during week) or moving back to my student crib in the weekend.

Oh yeah the post title. I found out about this new TV series called Weeds today. I can't even remember why I picked it up but from the opening sequence I knew this would be good. It's basically about this single mother (Mary Louise Parker) selling marijuana to support her family as her husband has died suddenly. There's just something to the sometimes rather dark humor and twisted characters. It reminds me of Six Feet Under for some reason. I love SFU too and I'm waiting for the fourth season to start here in Finland.

I'll keep this short and end here, until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home