Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Nothing important happened today (to me)

I'm going to keep this short, just about to hit the bed. Had a most uneventful day, I stayed inside the whole day, still on sick-leave, which is good because I'm not feeling that well after all yet. I watched Garden State on DVD, it was pretty good, cheered me up.. I'm in love with Natalie Portman. I also finished the Monster-book I mentioned yesterday and started to read Revolution in the Valley by Andy Hertzfeld which is this beautifully illustrated and laid out book on the history of Macintosh and the people involved in its development. I've basically never used a Mac or an Apple but after the release of OS X I've become more and more interested in getting one but so far the prices have kept me away from them.

I haven't really done anything productive during this leave, I always feel kind of guilty if I don't do anything useful or productive, which is a bit irritating, would be nice to just relax once in a while. I think I'll try to figure out which courses and such to take in the university this fall tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home