Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Reading up on gangbanging

Still had a little fever last night before going to bed and spent several hours rolling in the bed sweating and shivering in turns so I decided to skip work today and make an appointment with the "company physician" or the medical center that the firm has a deal with. Anyway I got two more day sick leave even though I don't have fever anymore. It's pretty nice because I'm still not feeling exactly healthy and I now have a doctor's proof that I'm "unfit for work". There's a funny foul up with the health certificate that the doc printed out. The form was a bit off in the printer and it ended up with the Yes-boxes checked in "An aide was required on the way in" AND "on the way out" instead of the No-boxes. The boss probably thinks I was dying or something.

I've almost finished reading Monster: The Autobiography of an L.A. Gang Member by Sanyika Shakur. It offers pretty grim but interesting insight to what the whole gang scene really is after all the Hollywood movies and series, totally out of control. Wouldn't want to be born there but then again, there's no much control over that either.

I have personalize this blog a bit, maybe just a self made header image but something that makes it more mine. If I can gather the motivation..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home