Saturday, August 13, 2005

Really witty title here

Damn, my sleeping rhytm is really twisted now and on top of that I feel like I'm getting a cold or something. Woke up at around 3:00 am today because we'd planned to work a bit overtime with a workmate to make up for this week's lunch hours in order to milk every cent off this Satuday's work. This weekend is the only one this summer to have work, there used to be much more in the previous years. Anyway the day went surprisingly well but as expected, as I got home the sleepy bug hit me.

It's funny how time on the other hand flies really fast when you're sleeping but on the other hand as I set my cellphone to wake me after an hour but woke up to some noise after about 40 minutes of sleep, it felt like I'd slept for hours. Anyway I ended up sleeping for about an hour and a half, always setting the wake up call a bit farther. After waking up I felt more dizzy than usual if possible, now my nose is running and I'm having that that nasty feeling you have before the flu or cold really hits.. just great. Wonder if I'm gonna be able to go to work tomorrow.

Not much to say today.. well I do but I'm really lacking the motivation due to the above, I'll try to post more the following days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home