Thursday, August 11, 2005

I'm blogging this - so it begins

Perhaps I should introduce myself first. I'm a 21-year-old guy from Finland. I've always been interested in computers and have been studying computer science in Helsinki University of Technology for a year now. I have a crappy for the summer job that has nothing in common with my interests so I'm pretty anxious to get back to school, which is something new. I've always hated the idea of going back to school after the summer, but university is finally something I actually like.

So I finally started my own weblog like so many others. I've been thinking about starting one for a while now but never really got to it before. I've worried and still worry that this will just denegerate to a boring "wen't to work / school, ate dinner, watched tv"-diary or that I'll soon lose interest and stop posting after few weeks or even days. Also one of my motives for blogging is to improve my written English because I haven't written in English much since grammar school (upper secondary school) and matriculation. So if someone actually reads this, feel free to point out errors and better ways to express what I'm writing.

My intent, at the moment at least, is to write about things in my daily life, mostly about my studies at the University when the fall term starts in September. I'll also be writing about miscellaneous news and stuff, mostly tech oriented, that interest me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home