Saturday, March 11, 2006

Yay, I got a job!

*does a stupid victory dance*

So I finally got a summer job that's actually related to computer science. Happy happy, joy joy! I was almost certain I'd get nothing CS related and was prepared to spend the summer mostly chilling out, maybe taking few summer classes but a couple of days ago I received an email telling that I'd actually been hired for the place I'd interviewed for some days ago. I haven't written about the interview but I didn't feel it went that well overall and was pretty sure I'd get turned down so it was quite a (happy) surprise to get a positive answer. I had to read the first sentence several times to realize they were taking me. :)

So I'll be coding user interfaces with Java this Summer. It might not sound like the coolest job ever but I'm really excited about finally getting work experience in my field of study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home