Wednesday, May 24, 2006

School's out!

The finals are over at last. I somehow managed to pull them all off pretty well (although the results aren't in yet) even though there were several moments of desperation while trying to study for the seven exams, especially the last two which were on the same day only few hours apart.

At least I once again proved to myself that I can do this stuff, no matter how tough it seems. And still I always stress the hell out of myself.. I should probably take a little less classes next year. Then again that was the plan this year and I ended up taking even more. And despite the heavy course load I managed to torment my liver in numerous festivities so I guess it's a win-win.

I'm planning to write short summaries of the courses I took this year and what I thought of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home